BASERANGE Dydine Tank Dress
Low slit and button closure at back
100% Ecovero Viscose
Made in Turkey
Model wears a size S
Certifications: EU Ecolabel, FSC, PEFC
- We use Ecovero viscose.
- The bleaching is chlorine free.
- The wood fibers are fully traceable to sustainably managed forests in Europe.
- 60% of the trees used come from Austria and Bavaria where the fabric is also produced.
- Nearly all chemicals used during production are recovered and reused.
- The whole supply chain from production to disposal has a low environmental impact, which has been certified by the EU Ecolabel.
- The production requires up to 50% less water and up to 50% less CO2 emissions than generic Viscose.
We recommend a cold wash on a gentle cycle using natural detergent and hang drying for all our products. A colder wash saves electricity, the gentle cycle wears the fabric down less, natural detergent (especially with neutral PH) can retain the colour and elastane for longer and hang drying is easier on the clothing and the environment. Hand washing is always a good option too. If you are not separating delicates, use a laundry bag to protect the fabric from getting damaged. Look for a dense fabric for the laundry bag.
Naturally dyed garments are sensitive to sun exposure. To ensure colourfastness, do not dry or store in direct contact with the sun.
To reduce washes, we recommend airing or freezing your garments and spot cleaning whenever you have a stain. Airing helps in getting rid of the odour and you can do this by leaving your clothing outside overnight. Freezing gets rid of smell, mildew as well as moths and is effective when done for 6-12 hours. This helps keep clothing in better condition for longer and ensures the colours don’t fade.
Washing synthetic fibers releases microplastics into the water system, especially during the first washes, but washing the synthetic blend fabrics in a laundry bag that captures the microfibers allows you to dispose of the microfibers properly. You can also use a laundry ball or a washing machine filter.
Clothing can shrink about 5-7% in the wash.
Knits should be stored folded, as hanging knitwear can change its shape. Storing clean clothing with cedar wood or lavender in your drawers can help prevent moths.